Friday, July 11, 2008

It's been so long...


So I haven't updated this in more than a year. Such is life. I think I'll be a little more attentive from now on, and maybe post some things other than my own images.

So to update anyone who may happen to come across this: In the past year I have published my first book of photographs, called "I Could Walk Away Now And You Wouldn't Care.". It sells at Dashwood Books and Opening Ceremony, as well as various stores in Brooklyn and LA. I also recently finished a zine, which includes some of the images on this blog, called "The State of Upstate", that will be selling at Dashwood in the coming weeks. I have work in a group show entitled "The Line That Connects You To Me" at the Brooklyn Arts Council in Dumbo, up until August 28th. Check it out if you're in the neighborhood.

No comments: